Cypress Ranch Theatre’s Production of THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME placed 1st Place from the Zone II Contest the Friday of Spring Break. All Company Members were awarded 1st Place Medals.
Individual Honors were awarded to the following:
Cypress Ranch senior Morgan Simon was named Best Actor for the role of Christopher
- Juri Koern was named to the All Star Cast for his portrayal of Ed;
- Gillian Sauer was name All Star Cast for her portrayal of Siobhan. (pronounced Sha-von)
- Maggie Freking, was named Honorable Mention All Star Cast for her portrayal of Judy and
- Emily Hallenbeck, was named Honorable Mention All Star Cast for her portrayl of Mrs. Alexander.
and, Austin Romero, was named All Star Crew for Lights.
The District 17-6A One-Act Play District Contest will start at 3 p.m. tomorrow, March 20, at the Berry Center. Performances begin every hour on the hour. The Six CFISD schools advancing to District from Zones I & II are:
- Cypress Lakes;
- Cypress Woods;
- Cypress Falls;
- Cypress Creek;
- Langham Creek; and
- Cypress Ranch will take the stage around 7:50 pm with their Production of THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME.
Break A Leg Cypress Ranch Theatre!!!